Examples of Personal EssayPersonal essays are short essays where you use your own experience as an example of the best and worst of life. They can be humorous, philosophical, even funny or informative. You can take any real experience and turn it into a personal essay.
I have found that if you stick to certain rules for writing your personal essay, it will make the entire process much easier. Here are three examples of personal essay examples.
* Elegant Examples of Personal Essay: There are a lot of people who get bored with their life. They read the same thing over, or they listen to the same one song too many times. Instead of reading one essay a month or even every other day, write more, but don't be afraid to write about the same thing. It doesn't have to be anything spectacular to make a good impression.
* Enduring Examples of Personal Essay: When you are doing the same thing everyday, your mind starts to bore. Why do you have to be bothered by something so simple? If you write every day about something that is happening in your life, you are engaging your brain in new ways. This makes it a much better experience, making you more creative, innovative, and interesting.
* Knowing a lot of information about something makes it easier to write about. For example, if you know a lot about your country's current politics, you will have a more realistic perspective on the situation, thus making you a more interesting writer.
* Rushing Your Personal Essay: If you have too many responsibilities or too much work to do, you won't have time to write your personal essay. But there is no reason that you can't try. Just make sure that the times that you need to write something are times that fit into your schedule. * Life's Trials and Troubles Examples of Personal Essay: Sometimes your life just isn't going the way you wanted it to. You find yourself doing things you don't want to be doing. Instead of becoming depressed, instead take note of what is important to you and where you are headed.
* Simply being honest about the type of life you want and the struggles you've had to go through, makes it easier to write about your personal essay. Don't make it an excuse for you to be difficult or to force yourself to write as quickly as possible. Instead, take it as a challenge and write about it like you normally would.